Inspired by Valentine’s Day, Mandarin Oriental, Paris is offering a romantic accommodation package in collaboration with Guerlain. Guests booking the February 2020 Be my Valentine by Guerlain offer will take home the new La Petite Robe Noire So Frenchy limited-edition fragrance created by the perfume and cosmetics house and enjoy other romantic treats during their stay in the ‘City of Love’.
On arrival, Be my Valentine by Guerlain package guests will be welcomed to their room with rose petal arrangements and other romantic treats, including sweet-tasting delights and pink champagne, and receive their bottle of La Petite Robe Noire So Frenchy. A take on timeless French chic, this eau de parfum combines sultry rose with dark notes of black cherry, patchouli and black tea. The new Rouge G lipstick in a matte soft pink, decorated with cherry blossom on both the stick and case, will be presented to guests too.
Also included in the package is a perfume consultation at Guerlain’s Vendôme boutique, a few steps away from the hotel, where guests will be warmly welcomed and have their perfume bottle engraved with their names or a message. Back at the hotel, guests can indulge in pure relaxation at The Spa, with EUR 100 credit per day.
The Be my Valentine by Guerlain package is priced from EUR 1,175 per night and includes:
- Luxurious accommodation
- Daily breakfast for two, in-room or at Caméliarestaurant
- A 50 ml bottle of the new La Petite Robe Noire So Frenchy eau de parfum and a Rouge Glipstick to take home
- A personalised bottle engraving and fragrance consultation at Guerlain’s Vendôme boutique on 356 rue Saint-Honoré
- Complimentary bottle of Louis Roederer Pink Champagne and sweet-tasting treats delivered to guests’ room upon arrival
- Romantic room set up, including rose petal arrangements
- A credit of EUR 100 per stay for The Spa