This is the ultimate ice cream sundae, peanut butter and chocolate all rolled into one – delicious!
- 175 ml double cream
- 100g milk chocolate (chopped)
- 100g smooth peanut butter
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 4 scoops toffee ice cream (or caramel ice cream)
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 tbsp salted peanuts (roughly chopped or left whole to taste)
Put all the cream, chopped chocolate, peanut butter and golden syrup into a saucepan and place on the heat to melt, stirring occasionally. In about 2 minutes you should have your sauce ready.
Get out four sundae glasses and put a scoop of toffee or caramel ice cream in each, followed by one of chocolate and then another of vanilla.
Pour some chocolate peanut butter fudge sauce over each sundae and sprinkle with the salted peanuts.
Recipe by: www.nigella.com