Unlock the mystery of Agatha Christie with Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
With Kenneth Branagh’s Murder on the Orient Express set to hit the UK cinema screens on 3rd November, Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts have unveiled a ‘Murder On The Orient Express’ package, inviting guests to step back in time and recreate this world-famous murder mystery.
Begin the journey at Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in Belgravia, an area that was once the start of the Orient Express line, where crime-fiction lovers will be given a Turkish ‘evil eye’ charm to ward off evil and a copy of the Murder on the Orient Express book from the nearby Belgravia Books. During their stay, guests will also be provided with ingredients to mix their own Grasshopper cocktail, featuring Crème de Menthe, one of Poirot’s tipples of choice.
Continue following in the footsteps of the Orient Express at Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah in Istanbul, where guests will be greeted with an Orient Express themed cocktail. The iconic hotel was originally built to greet guests of the Orient Express; and Agatha Christie is rumored to have written Murder on the Orient Express there in Room 411, aptly renamed the Agatha Christie room. With this package, Christie fans have the option to stay in this room, which features a replica of her typewriter and a collection of her novels. An exclusive visit to the Sirkeci Train station, one of the last stops of the Orient Express, is also included in this package, as well as a tour of the old city; and there’s even the option to dine in the hotel’s Agatha Restaurant.
The perfect adventure for crime-fiction lovers and Agatha Christie enthusiasts alike, the ‘Murder On The Orient Express’ London and Istanbul package will be available from 30th October – 30th December 2017
Priced from £1,206 for two people, this package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation for two at Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel followed by two nights at Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah, including breakfast
- A copy of Murder on the Orient Express from Belgravia Books
- A Turkish “evil eye” charm from Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel
- Ingredients to mix your own Grasshopper cocktail at Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel
- Agatha Christie USB key chain from Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah
- Orient Express themed cocktail at Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah
- Sirkeci Train Station visit and Old Town tour in Istanbul
For further information or bookings, please email email@example.com or call 020 7823 1234.