Bedford Park Proms is back and takes place on Sunday 5th August in Bedford Park. The soloist this year will be none other than English soprano Lesley Garrett, known for her cross-over repertoire that stretches from Mozart to Meat Loaf via West End Musicals; reaching places that other opera stars can only dream of. A fantastic leading lady for this years proms.
With over 120 performers on stage this will be a magnificent performance as the guest soloists, a 70 piece choir and the London Gala orchestra, conducted by Stephen Bell take to the stage for performances including Handel’s Zadok The Priest, Bizet’s Habanera, Verdi’s Grand March (Aida) and Grieg’s In the Hall of the Mountain King.
The musical celebration will culminate with rousing favourites for flag-waving and singing along, including Rule Britannia and Land of Hope & Glory, as thousands of lasers and fireworks light up the sky.
Come to Bedford Park for an evening of pomp and patriotism that the whole family can enjoy. You are welcome to bring picnics and your own drink to this event and there will also be a VIP option available .
Tickets are priced at £33.50 (adult) £5.00 (child 5-17), under 5’s go free.
VIP Tickets are priced at £105 (adult), £38 (child), and under 5’s go free and include:
- Concert Ticket
- Fast Track Entry into Bedford Park
- Access into ‘The Park Lounge’ hospitality marquee and garden
- A glass of chilled Prosecco on arrival (soft drinks for children)
- Includes all house beers, wines and soft drinks
- Luxury Summer barbecue and gourmet salad bar
- Prime Viewing Position
- Furniture inside and outside
- Access to the Park Lounge Bar
- Souvenir VIP event lanyard
- Signed programme per couple
- Luxury Toilet Facilities