The newly launched brunch menu at Sette will take guests back to the restaurant’s first ever outpost overseas, the flagship venue Scarpetta, set in the very heart of Manhattan. Sette will be introducing a sexy selection of New York Inspired dishes that perfectly harmonise “La Dolce Vita” with New York’s culinary edge.
Available on Saturdays and Sundays from 12pm-3pm, boasting 3 courses at £49 and 4 courses at £59. Alongside the delicious New York dishes, the Brunch menu gives guests the chance to choose between free-flowing Ruinart Brut (£45) or Dom Perignon (£165); accompanied by live music performances to create the ultimate Manhattan brunch experience. Dishes include:
- Bagel Tower (to share £85) – Smoked salmon, avocado, tomato, red onion, capers, cucumber, cream cheese, crab salad, spreads
- American Pancakes (£18) – With mixed berries, cream chantilly, maple syrup
- French toast (£24) – With banana & bourbon / speck ham & fontina cheese
- Crispy chicken & waffle (£19) – With maple vinaigrette, fried egg
- Pastrami Benedict (£18) – With toasted brioche, poached egg