Le Royal Monceau — Raffles Paris, the legendary Palace hotel located on the prestigious Avenue Hoche in the elegant 8th Arrondissement, has unveiled theexclusive‘Frenchgiving’ experience – afestiveParisian influenced Thanksgiving celebration that artfully blends rich traditions of the cherished American holiday with the style and sophistication of French haute cuisine. This bespoke experience includes accommodations for up to six people for three nights at one of the expansive Presidential Suitescomplete with an intimate dinner prepared in-suite by the hotel’s Executive Chef, along with unlimited Champagne.
Originally born in the roaring 1920s and daringly refurbished by Philippe Starck, Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris is keeping its promise as one of the most creative and spirited hotels with the introduction of several special Thanksgiving offerings for friends and families to give gratitude and create meaningful memories in the City of Light. Whether looking to escape the stress of spending Thanksgiving at home or embark on a gastronomic journey with a French culinary twist, the Parisian Palace is an ideal location to celebrate this special holiday before the bustling festive season. Just a stone’s throw away from Champs-Elysees and with views of Arc de Triomphe, the Palace is an oasis of refinement, unrivaled hospitality, and elegant atmosphere offering Thanksgiving Celebrations in a Private Presidential Suite, Le Bar Long, and La Cuisine.
Frenchgiving Experience at Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris
Embrace the spirit of gratitude with your loved ones while enjoying an intimate dinner personally prepared by the Executive Chef, all within the inviting ambiance of one of the opulent Presidential Suites, the most exclusive accommodations at Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris. The evening beginswith a warm welcome of Champagne and Caviar amuse-bouche in the living area followed by anexquisite Frenchgiving dinner, a symphony of flavors harmoniously fusing the best of French and American cuisine. The sumptuous seven-course menu includes:
- A delectable assortment of French petit delicacies
- Velvety pumpkin and chestnut soup
- Scallop carpaccio adorned with black truffle
- Frisée salad drizzled with a truffle vinaigrette
- Parmesan truffle homemade Taglioni
- Roasted turkey paired with seasonal vegetables
- A decadent selection of desserts by Pastry Chef Quentin Lechat
- Unlimited champagne
Guests will stay in one of the spectacular Presidential Suites, each spanning more than 2700 square feet, as their ultra-luxurious Parisian getaway to call home this Thanksgiving. Nestled behind a discreet private entrance adjacent to the hotel, each accommodation has been meticulously designed to resemble the ambiance of a private residence, complete with magnificent living and dining areas, private fitness room with a personal trainer, a dedicated Chef and florist, and direct access to the hotel’s tranquil Clarins &myBlend Spa.
Frenchgiving Experience startsat 20,000€ ($21,396) per night and is available from 23rd– 26th November.
ThanksgivingLunch at the reimagined Le Bar Long
Elegant and welcoming, the recently revamped Le Bar Long presents a special Thanksgiving lunch menu curated by Chef NorihisaSemboshiin a striking environment designed by the renowned Philippe Starck. Savor holiday dishes including pumpkin and chestnut soup, pot roast, silky mashed potatoes, and roasted seasonal produce, as well as Thanksgiving inspired cakes and signature cocktails.
For a complete celebration, Head Sommelier Gabriele Del Carlo, who oversees a selection of French wines, will assist guests in pairing their meal with wine selections that promise moments of revelry and joy.
Priced at €65 per person, available from 24th – 25thNovember.
Thanksgiving Brunch at La Cuisine
La Cuisine, known for its weekend brunch, will offer a unique Thanksgiving Brunch on Sunday, November 26th. Indulge in an exquisite buffet featuring traditional holiday favorites such as succulent roasted turkey, beef, French ham and seasonal roasted vegetables, complemented with a curated selection of pastries and breads from the renowned French baker Frédéric Lalos, organic teas, freshly squeezed fruit juices, gluten-free options, and more.
Priced at €240 ($257) per person.
Elevate the Parisian getaway at Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris with a selection of shopping, artistic, and unique experiences exclusive to hotel guests:
- Royal Shopping at Printemps:The day after Thanksgiving on Black Friday and throughout the weekend, guestscan enjoy a unique and exclusive VIP experience at the legendary Le Printemps. Transport by Range Rover is arranged to the fashion-and-beauty department store’s VIP lounge, where guests will be greeted with by personal shopper. The customized shopping experience begins with Champagne and is complete with complimentary tailoring, a private olfactory adventure in the “Scent Room” with an expert, lunch at the Printemps du Goût rooftop terrace boasting Eiffel Tower views, and 5% discount on all purchases.
- Love is the Arc: Just in time for the fall foliage and dazzling array of colors, guests can enjoy exclusive, private visit to the Arc de Triomphe and the breathtaking view of Paris, either pre- or post-opening to the public, coupled with a traditional French breakfast or bottle of Champagne and a guided private tour. Upon returning to their Parisian palace, guests will be treated to welcome amenities, spa treatments at Clarins &myBlend Spa, roundtrip airport transfers in the luxurious Range Rover, and in-suite dinner from the Michelin-starred Il Carpaccio chefs.
- Art Concierge Program: The program overseen by Art Concierge Julie Eugène and her team offers tailor-make individual artistic experiences such as curator-guided tours of exhibitions, visits to artist’s studios, art galleries or private collections, cultural activities for children, and more. The art concierge also oversees the hotel’s range of multidisciplinary and intergenerational multimedia artistic and cultural programming including a private collection of 300+ works of art spread throughout the hotel’s private and public spaces, the Art District gallery, and cultural services.
For more information and reservations please visit www.leroyalmonceau.com/.