Ski Specialist, F&P Travel (formerly Fish&Pips) is delighted to introduce its new, all bells and whistles, family ski chalet experience for the coming season, designed to take away the hassle and admin associated with family ski holidays. From drivers to pick up children from ski-school, delicious homecooked kiddies teas, pizza making classes and chalets packed full of fun activities inside and out, every minute detail has been thought of to create a seamless stress-free ski holiday.
The new Ultimate Family Ski seven-night catered ski chalet experience includes:
- Hassle-free in-chalet ski and boot fitting (with 10% off ski hire) on arrival to save precious skiing time and avoid dragging little ones to the busy hire shop
- Complimentary driver servicefrom 8am – 8pm every day. From ski school drop-offs and pick-ups, help carrying skis and doing up boots, remembering helmets and snacks, these drivers are essential in the smooth-running of a family ski holiday
- A Complimentary baby-sitting session 4-8pm for parents to enjoy a grown up après-ski
- Snowman making kits and Snowball throwers
- Complimentary Sledges for fun on and off the slopes
- An afternoon pizza-making with the chef and learning how to make the best ice-cream sundaes
- Movie night, with all the trimmings
- Hearty children’s teas: F&P Travel chefs will ensure children are happy and well-fed with six children’s teas designed around their likes and dislikes. There are always cakes and candles at the ready for any birthdays too
- All the equipment: From cots to highchairs, soft toys to sledges, sterilisers to non-slip bath mats, monitors and changing mats all equipment is complimentary and will be installed prior to arrival. F&P’s comprehensive check list covers all bases so nothing will be forgotten
- Complimentary F&P Travel concierge service: The F&P ski team are based in Méribel and able to organise anything to make your family holiday seamless, from family friendly restaurant reservations, fun resort activities and the very best ski instructors for private or group lessons to tapping into their black book of certified nannies or tutors to pre-arrival shopping (no need to pack a bag of nappies, formula, snacks, etc)
Co-Founder Holly Fisher comments, “We are mothers ourselves, so fully understand that skiing with young children can be rewarding, but sometimes a little challenging. Whilst we have always delivered a highly personalised and tailored experience to suit all of our guests’ needs, this new ultimate family offering really goes above and beyond. From experience, it’s often the smallest things that make the biggest difference.”
Over the course of 17 seasons the dedicated F&P ski team has lovingly curated a portfolio of the very best luxury chalets in Méribel Village and the Belvédère area, both unbeatable locations for families with young ones; short walks from the slopes and lifts as well as being just around the corner from shops and restaurants. F&P’s catered chalets are ideal for families with spacious living areas, bunk beds, many with pool tables, cinema rooms, outdoor games, board games and bubbling hot tubs to keep them entertained whilst not on the slopes.
F&P Travel’s seven-night “Ultimate Family” Catered Ski Chalet experience is available from £16,750 for 8 people.
In addition to the above, price includes seven-nights on a catered basis, a dedicated F&P Travel team and concierge, seven breakfasts, six afternoon teas, five nights of canapés and four course evening dinners, champagne reception on arrival, handpicked wines, daily clean and all day driver service, and 10% discount on ski hire with Slide Candy.
For booking and further information, visit www.fandptravel.com