D&D London’s Bluebird Chelsea and German Gymnasium (Kings Cross) are now offering takeaway and delivery (exclusively on Deliveroo) of some of their classic dishes.
Located in the heart of King’s Cross, German Gymnasium has reopened the doors for delivery and takeaway, serving up their Mittal-European inspired menu to enjoy at home from Wed-Sun from 12pm-8.30pm. Dishes on the menu include:
Käsekrainer – Smoked and grilled cheese pork sausage, sauerkraut, truffled
potato puree, crispy onions
– KX Currywurst – Curry infused pork sausage, curried tomato sauce, chips,
– Chicken Jäger Schnitzel – Breaded chicken breast, mushroom sauce, chips
There is also have a large selection of German beers to take away, as well as soft
drinks and wines.
The renowned celeb haunt and favourite spot for Made in Chelsea alumni is now offering a selection of dishes from Wed-Sun from 12pm-9pm. Dishes include:
– Half or whole rotisserie Lancashire chicken, served with potato salad, spring coleslaw and gravy
– Roast chicken baguette, spring coleslaw and avocado
– Bluebird burger, cheese, gem lettuce, house sauce, pickles and fries
There is also have a selection of drinks to purchase alongside including beers, wine, Champagne and English sparkling.