The historic St. Ermin’s Hotel in Westminster have announced the return of its exquisite Festive Afternoon Tea from the 27th November. The award-winning Afternoon Tea will get a jolly makeover this merry season and will be served in the hotel’s stylish tea lounge, featuring ornate original Rococo plasterwork and charming Christmassy touches for an unrivalled sense of occasion.
Inspired by seasonal ingredients from the hotels very own rooftop kitchen garden, the new Festive Afternoon Tea menu presents traditional, freshly baked scones alongside beautifully presented seasonal sweet treats, such as:
- Mini-Christmas cakes
- Chestnut and cranberry macarons
- Chocolate and cherry snowballs
- White chocolate, pistachio and raspberry slice
- Vanilla panna cotta with pomegranate jelly
Yuletide themed sandwiches include:
- Smoked turkey and cranberry
- Beef pastrami with sauerkraut and Butler’s Secret Cheddar Cheese
- St Ermin’s Gin smoked salmon with lemon crème frâiche
- Cornish brie, roasted red peppers and fig relish
- Crayfish and avocado with sun blushed tomatoes and rocket
The Christmas Afternoon Tea costs £45 per person or £52 per person with a glass of Champagne. Vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options are also available. A children’s Afternoon Tea is available from £24 per child.
Booking in advance is required through www.sterminshotel.co.uk