Verbier’s vibrant food and drink scene is the perfect destination for a culinary weekend away from the beaten path. Guests staying at The Lodge this summer can look forward to visiting a local laiterie to discover the region’s traditional cheesemaking (with a few tasters, of course), a guided Swiss wine tasting and a cooking demonstration from The Lodge’s award-winning Head Chef, Adam Bateman. Guests will also enjoy 50% off the final night, based on a three night stay.
Dine al fresco whilst enjoying the fresh mountain air on the terrace, experience a range of summer outdoor activities from mountain biking to paragliding, or relax in the spa, indoor pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis or steam room.
‘Foodie Adventures’ at The Lodge start from CHF 2,390 (approx. £1,879 at today’s exchange rate) per room, per night, this includes 50% off the last night. Rates are priced in Swiss Francs for three nights, based on double occupancy*.
What’s included in the rate?
- Accommodation for three nights (based on double occupancy)
- Breakfast, light lunch or picnic, and dinner
- All drinks including a top-quality wine list and of course plenty of bubbles
- A cooking lesson with The Lodge’s experienced chefs
- Wine tasting
- Cheese making at the laiterie in Verbier village
- Complimentary lift pass to explore the mountains and hiking trails (subject to lift opening times)
- Daily driver service available at set times
- A dedicated team to look after you
- All local taxes
The Lodge has a dedicated team of Michelin-trained chefs who are committed to local, seasonal and sustainable sourcing. Around 50% of all herbs used in the kitchens come directly from the chalets own garden, and all bread is baked fresh on site. Stays are inclusive of all meals and drinks, so guests can look forward to sampling a range of locally sourced dishes during their stay.