As we head into February, how many of us are waining on our health and fitness New Year resolutions? If this sounds like you, you need a little boost to restore your mindset:
Renaissance Tuscany IlCiocco Resort & Spa has developed the Natural Healing Retreat to help heal body and mind and kick-start your health and wellbeing through specially-designed activities that will leave you feeling rejuvenated and ready for the year ahead.
Resting in the picturesque Serchio Valley, a fascinating part of undiscovered Tuscany, this charming resort is the perfect place to relax and unwind with breath-taking views of rolling Tuscan hills as a backdrop. The Natural Healing Retreat includes a range of immune-boosting remedies such as the Japanese art of forest bathing – proven to lower heart rate and blood pressure, a full body massage to de-stress and a cookery class with the locally sourced, plant-based protein, spelt.
The Natural Healing Retreat includes:
- Three-night stay for two with daily, nutritionally-balanced breakfast
- Relaxation welcome pack on arrival: including pillow spray, scented candles and bath oils for in-room rejuvenation and sleep therapy
- The Five Borghi Forest Bathing session – Immerse yourself in the natural greenery, among enchanting trees and valleys
- Full body massage to ease stress and relax the muscles and access to the spa
- Immune-boosting cookery class with plant-based protein spelt, hosted by the Head Chef of the resort’s experiential restaurant, La Salette
The property’s 8,600 square-foot spa offers panoramic views of the mountainous valley where guests can enjoy relaxing, indigenous and unexpected treatments. In addition to the 12 private treatment rooms, guests can take advantage of the indoor pool and whirlpool sauna, Turkish baths, a solarium, emotional showers with aromatherapy, and a private couples room with steam baths.
Priced from €798 (approx £700) + resort fee, based on two people sharing. Available from January – April 2018 subject to availability*